Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB
- FIFA 17 Included
- 1 TB Storage Capacity
- Xbox Wireless Controller
- Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc Player
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Support
- 40% Smaller than the Original Xbox One
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Xbox SmartGlass Support
40% smaller than the original Xbox One, the white Microsoft Xbox One S is compact with a built-in power supply. Due to popular demand, the Xbox One S can now be placed horizontally or vertically with an optional stand.
The Xbox One S isn’t just slimmer and sleeker. It also has some added features for video and gameplay. You’ll now be able to play Ultra HD Blu-ray Discs and stream video in 4K via content providers, such as Netflix and Amazon Video. The Xbox One S also supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) support for video and gaming, so you can experience rich, luminous colors in games, such as Gears of War 4 and Scalebound. With a higher contrast ratio, HDR brings out the visual depth of your games and media.
Microsoft shifted one of the three USB ports, the pairing button, and an added IR blaster to the front of the Xbox One S for better accessibility. To achieve its compact size, Microsoft had removed the dedicated Kinect port found on the original Xbox One. You can still use the Kinect with the Xbox One S, but you’ll have to buy the Xbox One Adpater for USB connection in order to do so.
The Xbox One S also comes with a redesigned Xbox One Wireless Controller. It features a textured grip for enhanced comfort. The Xbox Wireless signal performance has been improved to ensure a reliable connection to the console and up to twice the wireless range. To enable an easier wireless connection to your Windows 10 devices, Microsoft also added Bluetooth support*. The redesigned thumbstick design significantly reduces wear to help maintain accuracy and smooth rotation over the life of the controller.
Stream in 4K
- The Xbox One S allows you to stream 4K content from partners, such as Netflix and Amazon Video.
- Ultra HD Blu-ray
- The Xbox One S features a built-in UHD Blu-ray Disc player so you can play UHD Blu-ray Discs natively.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- With High Dynamic Range (HDR) support for video and gaming, the Xbox One S allows you to experience richer, more luminous colors in games, such as Gears of War 4 and Scalebound. With a higher contrast ratio, HDR brings out the visual depth of your games and media.
- Compact Design
- The Xbox One S is 40% smaller than the original Xbox One. It also includes a built-in power supply and can be placed horizontally or vertically with an optional stand.
- IR Blaster
- With an integrated IR blaster in the front as well as an IR Out in the back, the Xbox One S can control your TV and cable box like a universal remote.
- Redesigned Xbox One Wireless Controller
- The redesigned white Xbox Wireless Controller features textured grips for enhanced comfort. The Xbox Wireless signal performance was improved to ensure a more reliable wireless connection to the console and up to twice the wireless range when used with Xbox One S. To enable easier wireless connection to your Windows 10 devices, Microsoft also added Bluetooth support. The redesigned thumbsticks significantly reduces wear to help maintain accuracy and smooth rotation over the life of the controller.
- HDMI Pass-Thru
- Connect your cable or satellite box to your Xbox One S and watch your favorite shows with the OneGuide. HDMI pass-thru enables you to watch TV through your Xbox, which makes switching inputs a thing of the past.
- Loaded with Memory & Storage
- With 8GB of RAM and a 500TB hard drive, the Xbox One S gives you plenty of memory for your games, demos, movies, apps, music, and more.The Xbox One S system software uses a significant amount of storage, which means less internal storage will be available to users.
- Improved Service
- Xbox Live ensures next-generation gaming and performance for the millions of gamers around the world. Online multiplayer experiences come to life with cloud-powered artificial intelligence creating epic experiences each time you play. And because every game is hosted by servers, host advantage, and player drops and ping times should be much improved.
- Games with Gold
- Games with Gold Offer is for paid Xbox Live Gold members only, which means an active Xbox Live Gold membership is required to play downloaded Xbox One games. Each participating game (selected by Xbox) available for download from Xbox Store during specific window; available games may vary by country. Some titles may only be available for download by adult account holders 18+. Kinect and/or hard drive required for some games. Offer available in all Xbox Live countries where Xbox Live Gold memberships are supported. Offer is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other rebate or offer. Offer terms and availability subject to change. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of member. Download charges may apply as set by your ISP.
- Backwards Compatibility
- Now you can play a growing number of Xbox 360 games on Xbox One. Experience both generations of games on one console, including digital and disc-based titles, with advanced features like Game DVR and in-home streaming to Windows 10. Keep all your game saves, add-ons, and hard-won achievements from Xbox 360. And with your Xbox Live Gold membership, you can even play multiplayer games and chat with friends across Xbox One and Xbox 360. Plus, Games with Gold titles for Xbox 360 are now playable on Xbox One, giving you more free games to play every month when you own an Xbox One. Please visit the official Xbox website for more information.
- Cross Platform
- Get more from games and entertainment with unique cross-screen experiences. With the free Xbox SmartGlass app for Windows 10, Windows Phone, Android, and iOS, you can use your tablet or phone to extend, enhance and control what’s playing on your Xbox One S. Plus, the combination of controller, Kinect and Xbox SmartGlass technologies unlock opportunities for developers to bring you more innovative games.
- Home Screen
- Everyone can have their own personalized Home screen, for instant access to their favorite games and entertainment. Plus, sign into Xbox Live on any Xbox One S, and your Home screen, digital games, content, profile, and saves come to you.
- Split Screen
- Xbox One S lets you quickly jump from TV to a movie to a game. And then snap them side by side to do two things simultaneously. Music and games. Skype voice calls and live sports. Snap Upload next to the game you are playing to watch clips related to that game.
- The Xbox One S supports a variety of apps. Pin your favorites to your home screen. You can also jump between apps instantly or snap them side by side to do two things at once.Xbox Live Gold no longer required for some apps and features, including Netflix, Twitch, ESPN, Skype, and YouTube. Some apps require app provider-specific subscriptions and/or other requirements. Smart Match matchmaking and Cloud Hosted Multiplayer available in supported games.Broadband internet and account on Xbox required. On Xbox One S and the Xbox Video website, Xbox Video is streaming only. The Xbox Video website requires Windows 7, 8, 8.1,10 or Mac OS 10.6.8+ with Safari 5.1+. Content use restrictions apply.
- Explore the Web
- Explore the web on your TV with Internet Explorer for Xbox One. Use your voice to browse your favorite sites with ease. Use Bing to find the best of the web. Or use Xbox SmartGlass on your phone or tablet to control your experience.
- Available features and content may vary by country. Advanced TV hardware required. Games and media content sold separately. Initial set-up and some games and features required broadband internet; ISP fees apply. Online multiplayer, Game DVR, and Upload Studio also require Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately). Not all Xbox Live features available on Xbox 360 are available on Xbox One S; multiplayer between Xbox 360 and Xbox One S not supported. Adaptive AI, Game DVR, Living Games, Twitch and Upload Studio available in supported games.
|Processor||Custom 8-core x86 AMD processor|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon Graphics Core Next engine (853 MHz)|
|Memory||8 GB of RAM + 32 MB eSRAM|
|Internal Storage||1 TB|
|Supported Storage Expansion Options||USB flash drive
External hard drive
|Optical Drive||Ultra HD Blu-ray
Blu-ray (up to 50 GB)
|Supported Resolutions||720p (HD)
1080p (Full HD)
2160p (4K UHD)
|Color Depth||24-bit (Traditional)
30/36-bit (Deep Color)
|Input/Output Connectors||3 x USB 3.0
1 x IR out
|Video||1 x HDMI in
1 x HDMI out
HDMI pass-through supported
|Audio||1 x S/PDIF|
|Communication||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 LAN
802.11n Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz)
Integrated IR blaster
|Supported Formats||MP3, WAV, WMA, various photo files, digital download|
|Controllers||Supports up to 8 wireless or infrared controllers
Supports up to 3 wired controllers
|Power||110 – 240 VAC|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||9.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)|